Epenesa O Samoa Senior Program
Epenesa O Samoa Senior Program (EOSSP) started in 1995, founded as a place for seniors to meet, fellowship and receive support all in a warm, friendly and safe environment.
The program is open to all seniors ages 60 and above, and anyone 59 years and under with a permanent disability.
Listed below are some of the activities offered throughout the year:
- Traditional morning devotion
- Exercises including dancing
- Games (Bingo)
- A congregated hot meal
- Various workshops including senior citizen abuse, domestic violence, nutrition and outside supportive presentations etc.
- Upegamau – The Culture of Proverbs
- Activities (handicreafts etc.)
- Outings & Picnics
- A senior community day
- End of year celebration
- Van transportation service